There is a lot of negativity out there and in light of it being November and Thanksgiving coming up, I would like to make a list of things I am thankful for.
1. Caleb. He works so hard to help support our little family full of cats and I am so grateful. I know he would do anything for me and I would do anything for him as well. He has always inspired me to push myself, be better, and shoot for my goals. I can't imagine life without him.
2. My parents. I am extremely blessed to have two people as amazing as this in my life. They are such loving and generous people. There aren't enough words to explain the depth of their goodness and I owe them everything.
3. My siblings. I am lucky enough to have three fantastic siblings and three siblings-in-law. They are so supportive and even when living far apart, the love there never wavers.
4. Waffles, Batman, & Gotham. Waffles is my little princess who is always there for me when I'm feeling down. Batman is my wild beast and Gotham, the little goat. I couldn't love them more.
5. Clean drinking water, access to food and a warm bed.
6. Cameras/paint/pencils. The tools that allow me to express myself and to help me breathe.
7. Netflix & Amazon Prime. I mean.... yeah.
8. Iced coffee.